What’s it like here?
- We've got great clients, and challenging projects from the Arts Festival to a bank.
- We're super friends, the atmosphere in the office rocks, and we love delicious beer from our friends at Regional.
- We like you to enjoy your work and we like it when you go home on time.
Springload promotes a workplace that celebrates diversity, creativity and talent. We made a formal commitment to ensuring fairness in our workplace when we joined the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust.
Hot lunch on Wednesdays
Pretty much every Wednesday, the lovely Kelly cooks the team a divine lunch. It's a great chance to catch up and share a meal with your fellow Springloaders – and often some of our clients.
Annual team retreat
Each year you'll join us for Scrum: our annual team retreat. You'll contribute meaningfully to shaping the way Springload works, and participate in some outrageous fun. This may include barrelling down rapids on a raft, building catapults, or trying to float a car across a lake. Just to name a few.
Springload runs the Wagtail CMS meetup and the React Wellington meetup. Come along and learn about these great technologies. As a Springload employee, you'll probably be speaking.
A great developer stack
- Your choice of IDE and OS. We'll even get you a non-English keyboard if you're used to something else.
- Enjoy single-line deployments thanks to CodeShip, our favourite Continuous Integration tool.
- Work on great projects written in Python, Node and ReactJS.
- Collaborate through Slack, Trello and GitHub.
Springload has offices in both Wellington, New Zealand and Oulu, Finland.
Find out more or apply: firstname.lastname@example.org